Seeking Alternates to Serve on Zoning Board of Appeals

Applicants must be a resident of Tecumseh for at least one year and have some kind of background in architectural design, construction, engineering, codes, industry safety, etc.  Alternates will serve a term of 2-3 years and be required to attend (2) meetings a year and only serve when called upon.  Interested candidates can apply online at by clicking the link below: 

Apply Online

Paper applications are also available by contacting the Building Services Department at City Hall.